The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- Shock! Horror! New UK GAAP
- Assurance Review Engagements
- Other technical news
- HMRC launch yet another disclosure opportunity
- HMRC issue guidance on new parental leave rules
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs: technical consultation
- Issues arising from FA 2014
- Pension flexibility
- Talking to Your Clients: Changes to the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Do you know a true and fair view when you see one?
- Government voucher scheme provides grants, to SME's, for super-fast broadband installation
- An ERgent Warning - What it means to be an employee for the purposes of a claim to Entrepreneurs' Relief
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to email@example.com.