The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- Small entity reporting
- FRED 55 - Pensions and FRS 102
- The Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
- Technical manuals news
- Direct Recovery of Debts from personal bank accounts
- RTI penalties
- HMRC publish guidance on the tax treatment of compensation received
- HMRC warn of incorrect RTI letters
- Self Assessment guides move from HMRC website to GOV.UK
- HMRC issue help-sheet for purchase of own shares
- Changes to the advisory fuel rates from 1 September 2014
- Talking to Your Clients: PAYE pain?
- What does 3 years look like? – The Mercia Group social media story so far.
- LinkedIn Tips for Accountants
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org.