The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- Amendments to FRSs 101 and 102
- New Charity SORPs published
- New LLP SORP published
- Solicitors' Accounts Rules - Regulatory reform update
- Free information from Companies House
- Technical manuals news
- Employment allowance
- HMRC guidance
- HMRC publishes the list
- Pensions changes ahead
- The Adjudicator's Report
- The Employment Allowance
- Cutting Red Tape??
- Farming - a Business or a Way of Life? - The Accounting Implications
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org.