The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- BIS and FRC consultations: EU Accounting Directive
- FRS 102: audit implications
- Other News
- Technical manuals news
- RTI penalties for small employers delayed again
- Level of RTI penalties
- Qualitative research into Business Records Checks and attitudes towards record keeping
- Gift Aid on donations that attract a right of free admission to charity property
- Talking to Your Clients: State pension reform: the single-tier pension
- The Small Company Consultation Conundrum - Part 1
- The Small Company Consultation Conundrum - Part 2
- Making Your Website Work for You
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org.