The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- The FRSSE is dead, long live FRS 102?
- New UK GAAP developments
- Other publications
- Technical Manuals news
- Big changes for PAYE penalties
- Employer Deadlines
- HMRC publish note on interaction of new agency rules with PSCs
- HMRC announce limited relaxation for some filing tax returns late
- ESC D33 is changing
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Levy deductions - change in practice
- Help for those affected by flooding
- HMRC launch new customer service
- The FRSSE - the beginning of the end!!!
- Talking to your clients - Help clients avoid PAYE pain
- Budget 2014 - communicating with your clients
- Responsive Websites
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org.