The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- Small company financial reporting
- Audit reform
- Technical manuals news
- RTI and Annual Schemes
- Increase in NMW rates
- Scottish rate of tax from April 2016
- NIC changes for sleeping and limited partners and agen
- New online P11D forms available from April 2013
- HMRC offshore disclosure facilities
- Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme (GASDS)
- Outstanding Class 2 NIC to be collected from PAYE tax codes from 2014
- HMRC launch Managing Serious Defaulters (MSD)
- Closing or selling a business
- The cash basis is here to stay - it won't be going away
- The penalty regime for the late payment of PAYE - Remind your clients before HMRC automate the process
- FSA replaced by FCA - so what's in a change of initial letter?
- Spring ideas - Reviewing the content in your website
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org.