The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- ICAEW Assurance Scheme
- Micro entity legislation
- FRS 102 hedge accounting proposals
- Other publications
- Technical manuals news
- Changes to the advisory fuel rates from 1 December 2013
- HMRC develops a new approach to Business Records Checks
- Limits on Income Tax reliefs - guidance
- HMRC VAT rulings
- NIC and entertainers
- Talking to your clients - The Statutory Residence Test
- Tax charges on loan or advance of money to a relevant person
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to email@example.com.