The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- Editorial amendments to FRS 102
- FRS 103: Insurance contracts
- Academy publications
- Technical manuals news
- Partnerships under attack
- The Employment Allowance becomes law
- Changes to the advisory fuel rates from 1 March 2014
- CITB levy deductions - further advice
- HMRC issue new VAT fuel scale rates
- The Pensions Contributions Clock is Ticking
- How do we help your clients with Auto enrolment?
- Company and Business Valuations and Forensic Accounting
- Developing Service Standards and Client Feedback Systems
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to email@example.com.