The Mercia monthly newswire not only gives a brief overview of what is happening in the profession but it also communicates the common concerns facing our clients.
As well as a summary of the most topical tax and audit issues, free downloads are often included and recent hi-lights were:
To view a newswire in full, click on the left hand links under news.
From the newswire
- Small entity reporting update
- Charities SORP update
- Final Guidance on the Strategic Report
- Other publications
- Technical manuals update
- HMRC to shut all tax offices
- HMRC writes to taxpayers about effective tax rates
- Taxation of workers supplied through agencies and other intermediaries
- HMRC change their approach to interim penalties for 2012 to 2013 and 2013 to 2014
- Advisory fuel rates updated
- Auto enrolment FAQs
- Temporary increase in AIA
- Auto Enrolment - the common issues
- What the World Cup teaches us about marketing
- Twitter, tweet, tweeting?! What a noisy little bird!
Free downloads in previous newswires included:
Make Sure You Receive A Copy
If you would like to subscribe or add names of colleagues and contacts, email any request (with email addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org.