If you would you like to work for a business that truly values and trusts their employees, while working in a vibrant and growth-focused professional organisation we’d like to hear from you.
We don’t have a ‘one size fits all’ team or client base and can offer flexibility and choice around the structure of the role you do and the hours that you work to suit your area of accounting expertise and/or family situation.
To give you a flavour, our team can get involved in some or all of the below depending on their areas of expertise:
- Audit consultancy and compliance services to firms who outsource their quality control
- Visiting firms throughout the UK from national practices to sole practitioners to provide hot and cold file reviews
- Conducting file reviews remotely from one of our offices or home and providing debrief of findings by phone
- CPD courses on national face-to-face, online and in-house course programmes
- Keeping up to date with latest technical changes across a wide range of subjects and presenting this in an interesting and engaging style
- Writing and developing technical yet practical course materials for use on face-to-face and online events. Influence over course content (and due to the practical nature of the courses there are no syllabus restrictions)
- Technical Writing
- Developing and updating of our range of technical manuals, methodologies and paperless systems
- We have a range of titles including auditing, money laundering and financial reporting
- Marketing support products
- Contribution to editorial and development of our range marketing support products and services. These can be articles for websites, newsletters, social media blogs or our popular annual budget report
What do we look for?
Contact us to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to explain this in a way which is easy for others to understand
- Hands on or management experience within a professional practice or relevant professional body
- Interest in technology and the opportunities this creates for development
- Enthusiastic self-starter and team player with a desire to help others
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK