Fully branded in line with your firm's current website and marketing materials, your Taxapp will be a hub of information, ready to support your clients at the touch of a button.
The technical content is kept up to date by Mercia so your App is always correct. Tax content includes key tax rates with explanatory notes, eight calculators, tax tips and a business news section, written specifically for your clients and updated each month. Also includes mileage and expenses trackers for personal and business use.
- Branded with your logo, corporate colours and imagery style
- One page about your services - we will provide suggested wording or you can provide your own
- Your contact details
- Social media integration.
- Tax tips - a section on practical tax tips covering the family, businesses, selling assets and tax efficient savings
- Eight tax calculators - gross pay to net, gross pay to net (self-employed), VAT due, corporation tax due, company car and fuel benefits, SDLT due, loan repayments and mortgage repayments
- Tax rates - key tax rates tables with explanatory notes
- Monthly business news - eight or more articles per month.
- Expenses tracker - capture, record and export all the information you need
- Mileage tracker - easily keep a record of your miles on the road
- Customisable home screen for every client
- Easy access to cloud accounting portals.
Included in service
- Mock-ups of what your new Taxapp will look like
- Creating an 'App' icon and splash screen
- Creating a page for both App stores
- Marketing launch pack
- Push notifications
- Telephone and email support
- Regular updates.
A personalised marketing launch pack is included in your Taxapp package to make sure you have all the tools you need to promote your new TaxApp successfully.
Included in your launch pack:
- A factsheet of ideas on promoting your App online and offline
- Marketing letters to send to clients and prospects to launch your App
- 2 emails to send to your clients to promote your App
- A suite of images optimised for web and print use
- Suggested text for you to create a unique landing page for your website
- Suggested social media posts
- News article to announce your new app on your website or newsletter.
Click here to find out more information and download a demo.