The essential guide to complying with the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations
Our Money Laundering Compliance Manual provides you with all of the guidance and supporting documentation needed to help you comply with the regulations, establish and maintain anti-money laundering procedures within your firm.
Written specifically for the accountancy profession, the manual interprets the legislation and guidance in this area into practical action points and includes:
• Anti-money laundering policies and procedures for your firm
• Risk assessments
• A range of compliance checklists and ready-to-use templates.
• Overview of the legal and regulatory requirements
• Guidance on the firm’s internal procedures
• Detailed guidance on customer due diligence including beneficial ownership, risk assessment and client identification procedures
• Guidance on the firm level risk assessment and compliance management
• The role of the MLRO
• Training requirements
• Internal and external reporting procedures (including suspicious activity reporting)
• Tipping off
• An annual money laundering compliance review checklist
• Example policies and procedures, checklists and other specimen forms and letters
• And more
We have published a new Money Laundering Compliance Manual. This manual will replace the current version from 1 January 2021; however, both versions will continue to be available until then. The new version has been written based on the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 as amended by the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) Regulations 2019 which came into force on 10 January 2020. At the time of publication, the Consultative Committee of Accounting Bodies (CCAB) guidance has not been issued. When the Treasury approved CCAB guidance is issued, the new version of the Money Laundering Compliance Manual will be updated to reflect any necessary amendments.
|Initial subscription fee|
|Initial fee: Number of principals - 1*||£245.00|
|Initial fee: Number of principals - 2-9*||£295.00|
|Initial fee: Number of principals - 10-19*||£395.00|
|Annual subscription fee: Number of principals - 1*||£145.00|
|Annual subscription fee: Number of principals - 2-9*||£175.00|
|Annual subscription fee: Number of principals - 10-19*||£215.00|
For 20 or more principals please contact Andy Holton at email@example.com or on 033 0058 7141.
*Prices exclude VAT. Mercia Members receive a 10% discount.
All prices are subject to VAT. Prices are subject to change on 1 July.
There is a one-off initial subscription fee for the right to use the manual dependent on the number of principals at your firm.
In order to keep you up to date, you will be automatically enrolled in our online update service. Your subscription renewal will be invoiced on anniversary date.
Operating System: Windows 10.
Applications: Full version of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, Adobe Reader.
Note: Windows Office RT, Office Mobile and Office 365 Online are not currently supported.
Office 365 with a locally installed copy of the Office suite is supported.