Developing your Advisory Skills
Becoming a more effective advisor enables you to increase value in all of your client relationships. This workshop will further explore the key skills required in developing your advisory skills and will require participants to think strategically and outside of their normal technical areas.
By attending this module participants will have:
- practised conducting meetings with clients and applying the business advisory framework
- practised researching solutions to practical business issues and supporting clients on areas outside of participants technical specialisms
- enhanced their rapport building and influencing skills to persuade clients to take the business advice being offered
- further developed their ability to identify and convert cross-selling opportunities
- practised how to deal with objections from clients when seeking to reach an agreement.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.