Incorporation and Disincorporation Key Points
This course will examine the current issues and tax burdens associated with advice about the right structure for small businesses. It will consider, in addition to the outline tax liabilities, other issues that can affect the decision such as the impact of auto enrolment and business motoring costs.
This course will covers the key points concerning:
• Income tax and NIC v corporation tax
• Taxation of dividend income
• Other ways of extracting funds from a company
• Incorporating an existing business – points to watch
• Business motoring – the options
• Auto enrolment for company directors
• Disincorporation relief: liquidating a company – the tax issues.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.