Managing People Performance
Getting the best out of your team members can be one of the most challenging aspects of management. By setting objectives, understanding the fundamentals of coaching and being able to review performance with effective feedback you will be able to develop your team effectively. This workshop will help you achieve this through a clearer appreciation of what your people need to perform at their best and how you can help them do this. You will also have to be able to spot opportunities and devote time to act as a coach and mentor to unlock the potential of your team members.
- Understanding the essentials that your people need to perform at their best
- Understanding different learning styles and how to use this
- Identifying and resolving development needs
- An introduction to your role as coach and mentor
- Delegation – taking advantage of opportunities and avoiding the pitfalls
- Handling poor performance and high achievement
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.