Residential Property -Income Tax
This session focuses on property letting aspects of residential property with emphasis on recent developments to include:
- Jointly owned properties
- Finance costs restriction for residential property lettings
- Replacement furniture relief
- The property allowance
- Cash basis for property business
- Rent a room relief
- Furnished Holiday Lettings – income tax
- Property letting losses
- Family investment companies
- Other recent developments or points of interest
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
This webinar forms one of a three part series which will consider taxation aspects of residential property for the individual. Each part can be used as a standalone session.
Click on the following to see the other webinars:
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.