The course provides an understanding of current legislation on employee share schemes and is particularly suitable for those advising owner-management companies on related matters.
• Why companies should embrace share options
• Tax efficiencies of Enterprise Management Incentives
• Inventive ways of applying Enterprise Management Incentives
• Exploring the tax-advantageous Company Share Option Plan
• How the Share Incentive Plan meets private company needs
• Understanding Sharesave in the quoted and the unquoted company
• Dispelling the myth over phantom share option schemes
• Various forms of growth shares for powerful employee motivation
• Linking share schemes to the employee share trust
• Succession planning and company exits through share schemes
• Using share schemes for management buy-outs
• The corporation tax deduction available through share schemes
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.