Audit Update and Current Issues
Auditing is subject to continual change and requires exacting standards to be applied rigorously. This course will provide an update on the most recent changes and current issues affecting auditing in the UK and their practical implications for the planning and execution of audits.
Content is likely to include:
- The future of audit in the UK, including the Brydon Review
- Guidance on the application of upcoming changes to International Standards on Auditing and the Ethical Standard, including on quality control, understanding and risk assessment and auditing accounting estimates and fair values
- Getting the audit report right
- Going concern – documentation and reporting
- Smaller entity audit documentation
- Feedback from the main Regulators (QAD/ACCA/AQR) and the FRC annual report together with issues identified on file reviews
- Revisions to Practice Notes
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.