Business Structures - Tax Issues
The best structure for start-up businesses is not necessarily appropriate as the business grows and it will often be necessary to review and possibly revise the structure in the future. The business structure chosen will also have an impact on the tax treatment of the eventual sale of, or exit from, the business.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the most appropriate tax structure at various times in the life cycle of a business and the need for a periodic review of the most appropriate structure.
- Is a limited company still best?
- Tax treatment of partnerships and LLPs
- Incorporation of the partnership – comparison of a company with an LLP
- Running a rental business through a limited company
- Tax advantages of forming a group
- Selling the business – tax implications of different structures
- Disposal to an Employee Ownership Trust
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.