Charities- Current Issues
The aim of this course is to keep all those involved in the preparation and scrutiny of charity accounts up to date with developments and common problem areas.
Content will include:
- Charities SORP (FRS 102) – practical accounting and disclosure issues faced by accountants and how to resolve them
- Update Bulletins and changes to the Charities SORP
- Trustees’ reports
- Scrutiny changes and reporting issues
- Recent auditing changes
- Common issues when auditing charities - a file reviewer’s perspective
- Update on recent Charities Commission guidance and consultations
- Regulatory round-up
The detail above relates to the 2019 course only. The content for 2020 courses may vary.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.