Money Laundering Update
The course is designed to make delegates aware of the regulatory requirements and relevant guidance issued by the appropriate professional bodies. The course will also cover topical issues relating to money laundering.
- Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Any updates to the guidance or any AML related pronouncements by the main regulatory bodies
- Any recent legislation or case law having an impact on AML issues
- Updated information about countries with equivalent and/or weak AML regimes
- Guidance on the common problems experienced by firms when implementing AML policies and procedures
- What’s new? Changes that have occurred or are expected
A selection of real (anonymous) queries from firms in practice and the answer provided by us. These questions may relate to obtaining identification, the duty to report, the reporting exemption in privileged circumstances, tipping off and other issues.
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.