The Current Change in our Profession - How to lead your Practice, People and Clients
This course will consider the current changes to our profession and look at how your practice and people are going to need to change.
Topic areas will include:
- The strategic change in the nature of work needed, such as more re-assurance, advisory work and less compliance work
- Key drivers, including the impact of digitisation (Cloud Accounting, Social Media & Artificial intelligence) and outsourcing - are we going to be redundant as a profession?
- Implication for people needing to re-skill for advisory work
- Understanding peoples' different reactions and helping/supporting them to deal with the change
- Managing change in the practice as a whole
- Relationship management with clients - why this will become more important than ever
- Dealing with generational differences
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.