Acting for the High Net Wealth Client
This is not only a potentially lucrative market for tax advisers but also a demanding one which presents a number of challenges, particularly in the area of planning, following the changes to the tax treatment of high net wealth clients announced in recent Finance Acts. This course, which was completely rewritten two years ago, examines the latest tax planning opportunities available for wealthy individuals and their families and will ensure that delegates are well equipped to give the best possible tax advice to such clients.
- Some surprising consequences of the revised dividend regime
- Buy-to-let tax changes – problems and possible solutions
- Interest relief on capital withdrawn from a property letting business
- Distributions in a winding up and S396B ITTOIA 2005
- CGT and entrepreneurs’ relief – two points for family companies
- Furnished holiday lettings – the latest instalment
- IHT and a livery stable business
- The impact of S162B IHTA 1984
- IHT residence nil rate band and downsizing
- Recent pension developments
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.