Acting for the High Net Wealth Client
This is not only a potentially lucrative market for tax advisers but also a demanding one which presents a number of challenges, particularly in the area of planning following recent changes to the tax treatment of high net wealth clients.
This course examines the latest tax planning opportunities available for wealthy individuals and their families and will ensure that delegates are well equipped to give the best possible advice to such clients.
- Planning within the family
- A settlement case on dividend waivers
- The dilemma of incorporating a property letting business
- Private residence relief
- An entrepreneurs’ relief rethink
- The Graham case
- Deeds of variation – a review of planning opportunities
The content for online courses predating 2020 may vary.
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.