Audit: Quality v Efficiency
The course will include the following topics:
- Managing the audit team for performance
- Making best use of permanent information and other services
- Understanding and testing a client’s systems and controls
- Meaningful risk assessment and materiality
- Effective fieldwork evidence
- Completing on-time and getting the opinion right
Topics will be illustrated with case studies and examples, to help you apply the principles to your next audit.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.