Audit: Quality v Efficiency
This course will consider the balance between audit quality and efficiency and will be illustrated with case studies and examples for your next audit.
- Pre-audit preparation – is your client ready and can you act for them?
- Staff and partner allocation – round pegs and square holes?
- Planning the audit – why it’s important not to skimp on this
- Performing the audit – don’t forget time to coach more junior staff
- Audit testing – guarding against over-auditing
- Audit documentation – what to document and what not to
- Review of the file – making this efficient
- Next steps – how to implement the above
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.