Developing your Business Advisory Skills
This module will cover:
- Adopting the right mindset and approach for business advisory work
- Conducting business advisory meetings with clients
- Researching solutions to practical business issues and supporting clients on areas outside of participants technical specialisms
- Enhancing rapport building and influencing skills to persuade clients to take the business advice being offered
- Developing participants ability to identify and convert cross-selling opportunities
- Dealing with objections from clients when seeking to reach an agreement.
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.