Key Issues and Developments in Capital Taxes
This course will act as a refresher and update for delegates covering opportunities for tax planning when dealing with their clients, in looking at their current and potential exposure to capital taxes.
The course will include a review of recent tax cases and developments to consider when planning, and will include illustrations to make this a practical and informative course.
Topics are likely to include:
- Capital gains tax update
- Entrepreneurs' Relief developments including pitfalls and opportunities
- Problem areas on other CGT reliefs
- Inheritance tax update including relevant planning opportunities
- Risk areas in Business and Agricultural Property Relief
- Lifetime and death tax planning, considering CGT and IHT
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.