Developing Your Personal Resilience and Wellbeing
Work-related stress, anxiety and depression accounts for over 50% of all working days lost due to ill health in Great Britain**.
When faced with many demands from both our working and personal lives it can be easy to feel overwhelmed, leading to feelings of stress and anxiety.
This two-hour practical workshop will help delegates learn how to remain focused, confident, and ‘in control’ in such situations, which can lead to improvements in your team’s productivity, morale and wellbeing.
Content will include:
- What are personal resilience and wellbeing and why they are so important in today’s workplace
- What factors can affect your own and your colleagues’ personal resilience and wellbeing
- Spotting the warning signs in yourself and others
- When and how to intervene
- Practical strategies to help maintain a robust wellbeing and cope with the pressures of work
The workshop is relevant for partners, managers and senior staff who wish to develop their own personal resilience and wellbeing; and help manage the resilience and wellbeing of their team members.
**Source: Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
New credit option for 2020
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.