Current Issues with Owner Management Companies ROI
Speaker – Will Townsend, Cooney Carey
- What is an Owners Management Company (Residential / Mixed Use Development)?
- Multi-Unit Development Act, 2011 – what companies does it apply to?
- Accounting & Auditing issues that may arise
- Revenue recognition
- Taxation matters
- Service charge debtor’s collection and inclusion of impairment provision or not
- Revenue recognition – service charges, sinking fund, levies
- Use of a service organisation – property manager (PSRA)
- Related party transactions – common examples (directors, developers, property managers)
- Fixed assets – capitalisation or expense
- Going concern – potential cash flow issues need to be reviewed
- MUD Act 2011 – needs to be considered
- Application of audit exemption abridged financial statements and FRS 102 1A
- Directors Report v’s MUD Annual Report requirements
- Current topical issues
Purchase credits and save
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.