Making Tax Digital- Where Are We Now
HM Revenue & Customs first published a Making Tax Digital (MTD) roadmap in December 2015. Since then we have moved through twists and turns and in 2019 we will see the first tangible impact on businesses with the digitalisation of business records and VAT Return submission process. There also continues to be movement in Making Tax Digital for Individuals. This course will update delegates to the latest position and discuss action now needed.
• The go-live for Making Tax Digital for VAT
• Impact on all businesses from sole traders through to companies
• Exemptions and optional aspects
• Digitalisation of business records – mandatory versus best practice
• Considerations for those using VAT schemes
• Penalties and soft-landing periods
• Options around Making Tax Digital for income tax
• Latest HMRC Guidance
• Practical points and examples
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.