Tax Practitioners Quarterly Update (Q4)
This series of quarterly courses examines many of the interesting and important developments in the tax world.
The course will cover the most recent developments in the previous quarter. An example of what the most recent course covered is as follows:
- Dividend tax allowance for 2018/19
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief and dilution
- Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) share option schemes lose their tax relief
- Offshore trusts – new anti-avoidance measures
- Guidance on IHT and DOTAS
- Personal service companies
- Disguised remuneration – the close company gateway
- A partnership tax update
- Changes to capital allowances
- Value shifting and the exercise of control
- Annual payments
New credit option for 2019
Our training courses credits could provide a more flexible payment option. Call 0116 258 1200 to find out more or visit our credits page.